Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Hello Bluebird / May Preview Week

Just Sayin'3 

Hello!  I'm so excited to announce that Hello Bluebird will have a new release of stamps and dies tomorrow May 17th!

I have a card to share using the new Just Sayin' stamp set.  I've paired this adorable sign holding piggy with some of the elements from a previously released set Springtime.  I Copic colored my piggy with R01, R20, R21 and the sign highlights with BG10.  I fussy cut my image and set aside.  Next, I went to work on building my scene.  Using the Country Gingham Background, I masked off the frame of a rectangle, stamped the gingham for my "sky", and removed the mask.  The sun, grass, and "cloud" are also from Springtime.  The cloud is actually a balloon that I snipped the string off of!  The images were adhered to create my scene.  To finish the card, I die cut the stitched frame from Gallery Frame Die #1 in a light blue cardstock and adhered it with foam adhesive.  

Just Sayin'4

Be sure to visit the Hello Bluebird blog to see more inspiration from the design team.  Make sure to check out the posts from the last few days as there are even more new sets that will be available for purchase tomorrow May 17th!!

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

4 comments:

DIANA L. said...

your card is so adorable

Shelly said...

Aww...this is so cute!

~amy~ said...

eep! So cute Amy!

Unknown said...

Hello Bluebird is my new favorite for cute little animals. They are adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails