Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Reverse Confetti / SFYTT

SFYTT 

Hello!  I am here sharing a card using the current SFYTT (Sketch For You to Try) over at the Reverse Confetti blog.  Check out the SFYTT post......HERE for all the details!

This sketch gave me the perfect opportunity to use some of the amazing papers from the last release called Fun Times.  I thought these papers called for a celebration so I brought out my Boxes 'n Balloons stamps and stamped it with Wisteria Reverse Confetti Dye Ink.  For the square portion of the sketch, I created a shaker using the Scalloped Squares Confetti Cuts and filled it with some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

SFYTT2




Sadly this is the last SFYTT.  There will be a new and fun challenge soon!  
Check out the SFYTT post......HERE.

So let's see your Reverse Confetti creations this month.....you still have time to get it done!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails