Tuesday, March 20, 2018

SugarPea Designs / For You

For You

Hello and Welcome!
The new Pretty Peonies stamp set from SugarPea Designs is one that is so versatile.  I wanted to use it for a "I'm there for you always" card that could be used for sympathy or just for a friend going through a rough time.

SugarPea Designs Clear Stamps

I white heat embossed all the images from Pretty Peonies over a trimmed kraft cardstock panel.  To achieve my "splatters", I heat embossed some Chunky Embossing Enamel.  I love the look of this!  For my sentiment, I die cut the For You word die from the SugarCut--For You Tag (older product) three times and adhered together.  For the rest of my sentiment, I white heat embossed the supporting words from Heartfelt Sympathy on a kraft cardstock banner.  Both sentiment elements were adhered over a strip of vellum that was wrapped behind my panel.

For You2

Supplies:


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails