Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Avery Elle / "Mermazing"

Welcome!  I'm here with a "Mermazing" card using the Mermaid stamps and the NEW liquid watercolors!  

Mermaid 


I started with AquamarineMint to Be and Sapphire liquid watercolors and a piece of watercolor paper.  Using the watercolors, I loosely watercolored a background and added splatters of the same colors.  

Mermaid4


I stamped and die cut all my images and then using more of the watercolors, I colored all of my die cuts.  So all the elements of the images....hair, skin, seahorse, were all colored with mixed colors of the various Avery Elle liquid watercolors!  

The main die cuts were adhered with foam adhesive and some dew drops were added.  To finish, I stamped the sentiment in Mermaid Pigment Ink on a hand trimmed banner strip.

Mermaid2 

So play around with the watercolors and have fun!!

Supplies:
Meramid
Mermaid Elle-ments
Liquid Watercolors
Mermaid Pigment Ink

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails