Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Avery Elle / Balloons & Banners

Hello and welcome to the new year!  As 2017 wrapped up for me, I had several birthdays to celebrate.  I found Balloons & Banners was a perfect basic set for both masculine and feminine depending on the color combinations used.  

Balloons & Banners

I went with a rainbow look using Avery Elle's pigments inks in Cherry, Fizz, Mimosa, Celery, Aquamarine, and Sugar Plum.  I created the distressed look to my balloons by inking them up with the ink, "dabbing" off some of the ink with a baby wipe, and stamping.  It made for some amazing balloons!  To create my balloon strings, I masked off one balloon and used that repeatedly to stamp my string "behind" the other balloons.  My sentiment was white heat embossed onto a black strip of cardstock.  One last detail was using the tiny solid circle from the Windmill stamp set to do the same technique as the balloons.

Balloons & Banners2

Supplies:

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s such a cool card , I really love the distress look of the balloons !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Related Posts with Thumbnails