Wednesday, August 9, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Mix it Up Challenge #34

Mix it Up
Welcome!  I am here sharing a card using the August Mix it Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs over at the SugarPea Designs blog.  Make sure to check out the blog for all the details!


For this month's challenge, I went with the inspiration side of the challenge (see below)!  I focused on the nautical pillow layout.  To emulate the pillow, I stamped the Striped Background in Fiesta Blue ink from Catherine Pooler and trimmed the panel.  I added some diecut rectangles from the For You Tag SugarCut that were stamped with the stars from Bring on the Cake.  I added some die cut balloons from Birthday Journal Card and heat embossed more stars with Silver Pearl embossing powder.  The balloons and dark grey Celebrate SugarCut were added to the panel with dimensional foam.  Lastly, this panel was framed with a dark grey layer of cardstock and foam adhesive.

Mix it Up2








Here's the inspiration and sketch for this month's challenge!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails