Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Avery Elle / Vellum Layering

Sentimental Too 

Hello!  I am sharing a card that can be seen over on the Avery Elle blog today using Sentimental Too.
If this card looks muted, it is!  I've done some "Vellum Layering".  I love to do this technique to "soften" the look of a pattern paper that I want to use but is just too bold for the card.  Here I've trimmed down a grey polka dot paper from The Neutral Collection and a piece of vellum, both of which were die cut with the Double Pierced Rectangles Elle-ments.  My The main image from Floral Bouquet was white heat embossed and colored in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  This was added so that I could adhere my vellum panel over the polka dot paper.  My sentiment comes from Sentimental Too and I just LOVE this set!  It has coordinating smaller sentiments that you can pair either with a die cut word or the same word but in a stamp!  I decided to white heat emboss the smaller sentiments onto dark grey cardstock and trim the ends at an angle and then I added the die cut word "you" along with some clear sparkling confetti from Pretty Pink Posh.

Sentimental Too2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Beautiful!!!

Marisa said...

This is gorgeous, Amy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails