Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Avery Elle / No Way


No Way

Hello!  I am sharing a card that can be seen over on the Avery Elle blog today using No Way.
If you love punny stamp sets, you will LOVE this one!  It's called No Way from Avery Elle.  I love the fonts and the adorable images especially this little piece of toast!  I started with blending Tumbled Glass Distress Ink onto a white notecard and spritzed with water.  I added a panel that was die cut using the Horizontal Stripes Elle-ments done in white.  I've colored my toast and party hat with Copic markers.  I stamped a face, arms, and legs for my toast.  I white heat embossed the rest of the sentiment onto a black banner and tied it with some Raspberry Hemp Twine from Avery Elle.

No Way2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails