Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Avery Elle / Cool Treats

Cool Treats

Hello!  I am sharing a card that can be seen over on the Avery Elle blog today using Cool Treats.
In the new set, Cool Treats, there are so many cute treat images that I thought I would do some emboss resist.  I stamped all the images in Versamark and white heat embossed.  Next I blended in Worn Lipstick, Abandoned Coral, Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio, Tumbled Glass, and Milled Lavender Distress Inks.  I die cut this panel with the Pierced Banner Layers Elle-ments.  For the focal point, I Copic colored my favorite 3 images and added them with foam adhesive over a black strip stamped/heat embossed with the sentiment.

Cool Treats2


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails