Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Sending Good Thoughts with Avery Elle

Trees2

Hello!  
I am sharing a card using some amazing dies from Avery Elle stamps.  The Tree Elle-ments are perfect for so many types of critter cards and are fantastic as well when used alone!
I've used the Tree Elle-ments with some amazing Woodgrain cardstock from Ellen Hutson.  This makes putting together this card a breeze!  No coloring......just die cut how you want your trees!  My images, from Love Birds, were stamped and colored with Copics.  My sky background was done blending Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  As a last touch, I added some Pierced Clouds from Avery Elle too.

Trees

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Love it Amy. Love the texture on the trees!

Related Posts with Thumbnails