Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Impressed Dies

Favorite Person2

Hello!  I have a quick CAS card to share using some Avery Elle products.  I've paired the previously released die called Geek Love with the adorable Love Puffin.   That stitched heart though!!!  ♥♥♥
The Geek Love die was impressed into my white notecard because this die has stitching on the outside of the heart.  (Use the sandwich with your Big Shot that you use for an embossing folder.  My sandwich.....clear plate, die, paper, rubber mat, clear plate).  Then I added a traditional red die cut heart and layered it over the impressed heart on my notecard.  I love this fun little detail!  My sentiment from Favorite Person was white heat embossed onto the red heart.  My Love Puffins were added with foam adhesive and some mini die cut hearts were added in shades of pink and red from the Geek Love die set.

Favorite Person


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails