Friday, September 16, 2016

Stamptember with Avery Elle


AE Stamptember

Well.......I'm back for another card to share for Simon Says Stamp Stamptember but this time it's using the exclusive Avery Elle set called Christmas Cheer.



Since this set is so elegant with all the intricate snowflakes, I went with a soft look with some white heat embossing and embossing over pigment ink with clear embossing powder.  I used Aquamarine Pigment Ink from Avery Elle to do this!!!  I stamped my snowflake panel onto a very thick vellum cardstock.  My panel was layered onto a notecard that was covered with an Aquamarine chevron pattern paper from Avery Elle.  I added some Sparling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and some Aquamarine Twine from Avery Elle.  

AE Stamptember2

Here's a look at this exclusive set from Simon Says Stamp and Avery Elle---


Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is simply fabulous, Amy! Love those aqua and white snowflakes.

Shirley said...

Beautiful!

Susi said...

I love the combination of the embossed aqua marine snowflake images with white - CAS elegance, Amy!

Teresa Doyle said...

WHOA!!!!!! How GORGEOUS is THIS? Just stunning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails