Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wednesday Sketch Challenge -- Sketch 293

Sketch293

Hello!  Welcome to the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge!  I am so excited to be back as the August Guest Designer!  It's always such an honor to craft along with MFT and the DT!  ♥

I wanted to use the new Die-namics Essential Cover Up Vertical as part of this week's sketch.  I die cut it with Black Licorice cardstock, trimmed the right side, and added foam adhesive.  (I had already trimmed a standard A2 card base down to the size of the Vertical Cover Up making my card smaller)  I also cut another Vertical Cover Up with the rainbow stripe pattern from the Rainbow Stripes 6x6 paper pad.  I added these pieces back into the frame as my background.  I stamped and die cut the adorable monsters from Monster Love and added them to my scene with foam adhesive.  A piece of Red Hot cardstock was cut with a part of the Blueprints 13 Die-namics set and tucked under my frame.  A sending smiles sentiment was stamped onto a die cut circle from Blueprints 13 and added with foam adhesive.

Sketch293_2



We would love to see your take on this week's sketch!  Link up your cards and have fun!
Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails